A gathering of Public Allies staff, board members, and leaders from across the nation celebrated our organization’s 25th anniversary in Minneapolis last August 2017. Above are some highlights from our National Leadership Institute.
- Public Allies National Leadership Institute August 2017
- AMERICORPS ALUM, FUTURE DOCTOR: MY SERVICE EXPERIENCE MADE ME A BETTER LEADER
- FOR SOMALI-BORN HASSAN DAHIR, HELPING REFUGEES FEEL WELCOMED IN THEIR NEW COMMUNITIES IS DEEPLY PERSONAL WORK
- AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR IN PRISON, YOUNG PHOENIX MAN CHANGED HIS LIFE COURSE AND JOINED PUBLIC ALLIES TO FIGHT FOR DISCONNECTED YOUTH
- CINCINNATI ALLY SEES FRUITS OF HER WORK THROUGH STORY OF MAN WHO HAS BROKEN CHAINS OF UNEMPLOYMENT AFTER PRISON