The Public Allies National Alumni Team is working on an exciting new audio storytelling project, where we match up pairs of alumni to interview each other. We want to invite you to participate!
How it works:
- We play matchmaker and pair you up with another alum from the national network. Or if you already have an alum bestie – we can work with your chosen pairing! Whether it’s an alum you spend tons of time with, or an alum you’ve been wanting to connect/reconnect with, we’ll help coordinate.
- We have a list of interview questions that range from silly to significant. Overall, we just want you to be comfortable, relaxed, and reminisce about your time as an Ally while we hit record.
Where we’re pulling inspiration:
Where we’ll share the stories:
- In a future digital library of sorts, where we will have an archive of Public Allies stories (stay tuned. it’s still in development)
- On the Public Allies website, social media channels, as well as e-newsletters and other digital campaigns
- With a variety of Public Allies friends, partners, and funders, to give a glimpse of what it means to be a Public Ally
Are you in? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll get the party started. Not so sure? Let us know what questions you have, or feel free to reach us when you’re ready.